About our TVW Learning Community on Mighty Networks
Our “network of networks” may have originated with practitioners of the MG Taylor Method, but now include practitioners of design thinking, rapid ideation, product/service design, and systems thinking. While full membership in The Value Web is limited, our online community is open to diverse practitioners to:
- come together on a safe, ad-free platform
- learn and share valuable insights to use for our individual and group practices
- expand the field of collaborative design
Who should join?
Practitioners who want to engage with and learn from individuals and teams through live conversation, sharing stories and real-world case studies of collaboration at the intersection of government, business, environment, and technology.
The ideal member of The Value Web Learning Community has:
- 3+ years of experience working in a collaborative design environment or network
- works and studies across disciplines including facilitation, graphic recording, solution design, collaborative process design, and social impact
- works at the intersection of the private, public, government, and social sectors
- willing to think and work beyond individual, local, or national issues
- comfortable working in networked teams with virtual connections
- willing to adhere to ethical guidelines of practice and respectful communication