Join TVW Member Rob Evans and Carolyn Buck Luce as they host the second in a series of Collaboration Clinics. The sessions are aimed at helping us all learn from each other to increase our skills at designing and facilitating successful collaborative workshops online and — yes, it is coming back! — in person.
During this highly interactive two-hour dialogue, we will:
- Explore one of the cases from the 2019 Collaboration Code Casebook, which will be sent in advance to registrants:
- What was the client’s situation?
- What worked especially well?
- What were the key learnings?
- What would the team do differently?
- Share pro tips and emerging next practices.
- Give you an opportunity to “stump the stars” with challenges you face in upcoming work — yes, free consulting from some of the best of the best!
Expect to be engaged, challenged, and inspired by what is possible in your own practice.
See you there!
Rob Evans is one of the world’s leading experts at designing and delivering the innovative DesignShop® Process and other collaborative workshops. He is the author of the Collaboration Code™ series, a practical guide to successfully designing and leading collaborative work with groups small, large, and huge.
Carolyn Buck Luce is a gifted organizational strategist and leadership coach who has spent her career building highly effective businesses and teams. She is also one of America’s most respected and accomplished voices on Women’s Leadership and their relationship with power.
Rob and Carolyn conduct workshops around the world teaching the Collaboration Code approach through their company, Imaginal Labs.
Subscribe to Learn About Upcoming Events